Queensland’s growth is front and centre for the QFI. Seven (7) key projects are underway, each aiming to contribute to Queensland’s economic growth.
Developed in conjunction with the Queensland Futures Council and our partners, the projects include:
- Minimising Sovereign Risk
- Smart Infrastructure Utilisation
- Impact Investing – Finding Profit in Social and Environment Purpose
- Improving Business and Research Collaboration
- Meeting the Needs of Industrial Energy Consumers
- Enhancing Food and Agribusiness Investment
- Expanding Our Share of International Education and Training Services
Further information on the QFI’s priorities can be found here.
Interested and would like to get involved? Contact us.