Why do organisations become QFI partners?
The QFI provides a new, better way to achieve faster growth through public policy reform.
Obtain market advantage through deep insight into emerging opportunities and risks in Queensland
Future Business Planning
Access targeted information for future business planning
Achieve significant savings through joint funding of policy reform projects
Receive broad recognition and acknowledgement as a thought leader
Ultimately ensure that they are well placed for future growth as a result of faster policy reform
How do we do this?
- Attract successful leaders
- Set a politically independent reform agenda
- Commission evidence-based research
- Unite unusual allies
- Focus on solutions
- Build consensus
- Work alongside Government
- Engage positively in the public policy debate
We work hard to ensure that we are: Agile, Apolitical, Diverse, Lean, Respected, Trusted and Unique
How does my organisation become a partner?
Partnership with the Queensland Futures Institute is open to all organisations having a stake in Queensland’s future.
- Leader level partnership is by invitation only and generally where the organisation’s market capitalisation in Queensland (their stake in Queensland) exceeds $75M.
- Organisations will be accepted at the Core Partner level if their market capitalisation in Queensland (their stake in Queensland) is less than $75M and greater than $10M.
- Organisations will be accepted at the Affiliate Partner level if their market capitalisation in Queensland (their stake in Queensland) is less than $10M and greater than $1M.
- Start-up Partners must have a market capitalisation below $1m and gross income below $200k p.a.
- Honorary Partners are by Board invitation.
We also offer Corporate Partner opportunities for partners seeking to enhance their profile and networks.
Complete details of all partner benefits, including corporate partner benefits, can be obtained by contacting
Business Manager, Nicole ConlonEmail Nicole Conlon Call Nicole Conlon