Queensland’s only independent, non-partisan Think Tank, the Queensland Futures Institute (QFI) brings together a unique and formidable collective of Queensland’s largest organisations, each invested in a thriving future for our State.
Driven by the power of knowledge to solve the State’s most challenging problems, our mission is to promote public policy reform by providing a collaborative conduit between government and private enterprise.
The Queensland Futures Institute strives to deliver tangible results through expert opinion, influential thought leadership, and initiating rigorous evidence-based analysis and research.
Our goals are as simple as they are complex:
- A highly productive business environment
- Nation-leading economic growth
- Valuing our natural assets
- Highly educated, skilled, purposeful, and healthy Queenslanders
- Efficient, enabling government
Accelerated Public Policy Reform
As a QFI member, you are afforded greater access to the public policy debate, driving economic and societal growth through thought leadership and evidence-based research.
Enhanced Social License to Operate
Be part of the solution for ‘A Better Queensland’, while enhancing your corporate reputation and brand equity. QFI ensures social responsibility and stimulus sits alongside economic growth plans.
Superior Multisector Networking
Productive and collaborative business relationships are critical to organisational success. Exchange knowledge with your peers, and be informed by leading experts across a broad range of sectors.
Executive Leadership Development
QFI membership allows you and your team to cultivate valuable experience and new contacts, sharing ideas, challenges and emerging business opportunities with a select group of Queensland’s premier business leaders.
How do we do this?
- Multi-sectoral collaboration with policymakers, experts and stakeholders
- Setting a politically independent reform agenda
- Compelling business insights through evidence-based research
- Shaping the debate via targeted leadership forums and events
- Briefing government officials and legislators
- Building meaningful connections between business and community organisations
- Connection, thought-leadership and agenda setting via multisector peer Councils
We work hard to ensure that we are:
Agile, Apolitical, Diverse, Respected, Trusted and Unique
How does my organisation become a member?
Membership with Queensland Futures Institute is open to select organisations actively invested in contributing to the future economic prosperity of Queensland and Queenslanders’.
Membership is by application.
For a copy of our Corporate Membership Prospectus,
outlining our comprehensive list of member benefits, please contact us.
Commercial Director, Kylie Bowden