Why do organisations become QFI members?
The QFI provides a new, better way to achieve faster growth through public policy reform.
Future Business Planning
How do we do this?
- Attract successful leaders
- Set a politically independent reform agenda
- Commission evidence-based research
- Unite unusual allies
- Focus on solutions
- Build consensus
- Work alongside Government
- Engage positively in the public policy debate
We work hard to ensure that we are: Agile, Apolitical, Diverse, Lean, Respected, Trusted and Unique
How does my organisation become a member?
Membership with the Queensland Futures Institute is open to all organisations having a stake in Queensland’s future. It is by invitation only.
Member Categories and Fees per annum:
- Members – $25,000
- Associates – $3,500
- Individuals and Start-ups – $250
- Regional Members receive a 20% discount. This applies to organisations headquartered outside South East Queensland; SEQ is defined as east of Toowoomba Regional Council area and south of Gympie Regional Council area.
We also offer Corporate Partner opportunities for partners seeking to enhance their profile and networks.
Complete details of all member benefits, including corporate partner benefits, can be obtained by contacting
Business Director, Nicole Conlon